Admin We are looking for a News Reporter.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Praqq, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Praqq

Praqq Administrator Staff Member Administrator Registered

So, we are looking for someone who can provide daily news on the Xbox one, PC, and the PS4. This can be anything, from things in general about updates coming out, games, jailbreaks, literally any news to do with the PS4, PC, and Xbox One.

Plagiarism is a no, copy and pasting is easy and anyone can do it, we are looking for someone who can rewrite, and provide valuable information.

If you feel you can be apart of the staff team ( yes, you'd be counted as staff ) then drop me a message and we can talk.

New accounts
    won't be accepted, as i am sick of promoting people and them not being worth the time we / i put into showing them how things work.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2017
    Brutus, motoX, DADDY_LOON and 3 others like this.
  2. Fardin

Fardin Former Staff Former Staff Contributor Registered

I want to give it a try :)

jedd likes this.
  3. TylerModsDEX

TylerModsDEX Private Registered

Hello guest, Please Register or login to view links or Console ID's

I want to give it a try :)
    Good luck let if you get accepted fardin.

Fardin likes this.
  • Lollpayday2

Lollpayday2 Noob I Registered

• Lollpayday2

Lollpayday2 Noob I Registered

I know im a new account but i play ps4 alot and i alway try to see whats happening in the ps4 community i can do those things Monday-Saturday and if i have to ill miss church to post on this website[/COLOR

• Brutus

Brutus Noob Registered

Hii I'll do it I'll post as soon as I can get info I'm sure it will be everyday I'll also answer any questions about the consoles

• Nour20

Nour20 Noob II Registered

Here I am
    Trying my luck to get back to this

• MrOSX

MrOSX Noob III Registered

This sites been open how many years?

And people are applying for news reported not 1 person has had more than 60 posts yet, wtf?

• YT-XxDGKMODZZxX

YT-XxDGKMODZZxX Noob I Registered

I've been on console crunch for some years and I've also got a jail broken PS4