Admin What are we looking for in Staff Members?

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ancient, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancient

Ancient Super Administrator Staff Member Super Administrator Registered

Well first of all, everyone does have a chance of getting staff if you mainly follow the rules and stay active. I would just like to tell you what we are looking for, and expecting of you.

1. Be active ( And I don't mean sit in the SB and not talking, I mean start talking in the SB

2. Post, not just Copy and Paste others posts. Just make threads regularly and try coming up with something that will actually help members, not just something totally random

3. We will never (very very very rarely) hire someone if they've only been signed up for 1 day. Although we have no minimum required days signed up.

4. Do not ask for staff, or if you're already a mod, don't ask for a higher promotion.

5. Help members. if someone asks where he can download something. Don't just tell him to search on Google, be helpful and send him a link, just make sure the download you're sending him isn't malicious.

6. Obey the rules! Doesn't matter if you are a staff or not. Obeying the rules implies for everybody.

. Invite your friends! Tell them to visit us :)

These are just some the expectations we have for you. Any Admin are allowed to add new stuff (within reason) if I have forgotten anything.

Best regards
    -Ancient

:hf:

2. Qenzley

Qenzley Moderator Former Staff Premium Registered

Hello guest, Please Register or login to view links or Console ID's

Well first of all, everyone does have a chance of getting staff if you mainly follow the rules and stay active. I would just like to tell you what we are looking for, and expecting of you.

1. Be active ( And I don't mean sit in the SB and not talking, I mean start talking in the SB

2. Post, not just Copy and Paste others posts. Just make threads regularly and try coming up with something that will actually help members, not just something totally random

3. We will never (very very very rarely) hire someone if they've only been signed up for 1 day. Although we have no minimum required days signed up.

4. Do not ask for staff, or if you're already a mod, don't ask for a higher promotion.

5. Help members. if someone asks where he can download something. Don't just tell him to search on Google, be helpful and send him a link, just make sure the download you're sending him isn't malicious.

6. Obey the rules! Doesn't matter if you are a staff or not. Obeying the rules implies for everybody.

. Invite your friends! Tell them to visit us :)

These are just some the expectations we have for you. Any Admin are allowed to add new stuff (within reason) if I have forgotten anything.

Best regards
    -Ancient

:hf:
    Well said.

• Ancient

Ancient Super Administrator Staff Member Super Administrator Registered

Hello guest, Please Register or login to view links or Console ID's

Well said.
    Appreciated that :) Thanks

• thatguynamedbrad567

thatguynamedbrad567 Noob Registered

• Thread Status: