Request Your Opinion Counts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MRUK (Grunp), Mar 29, 2018.

1. MRUK (Grunp)

MRUK (Grunp) Professional Moderator Staff Member Moderator Registered

Soo whats up everyone. Hope your all doing well.
    Today I would like to ask everyone For there opinions on what they would like to see more of on here. Like maybe new sections in the forum, I will not tolerate anyone who says more "Console Ids" << THESE WILL BE POSTED WHENEVER PEOPLE FEEL LIKE IT.

People can also have a moan and complain here about what they dont like or changes that could be made to the site. every bit of feedback goes a long way. We need to start looking to the future of gaming and what more is to come. I believe we should move away from the old generation consoles and focus on the new generation.

I have previously asked for opinions and feedback but nobody got involved. Hopefully this time will be different.

Happy gaming from the ConsoleCrunch Family :)

21Savage likes this.
  2. 21Savage

21Savage Rookie Registered

Something for easter would be nice ain't got an idea, maybe someone can figure it out :)

3. 1DexmodderxD

1DexmodderxD Noob II Registered

Hello guest, Please Register or login to view links or Console ID's

Soo whats up everyone. Hope your all doing well.
    Today I would like to ask everyone For there opinions on what they would like to see more of on here. Like maybe new sections in the forum, I will not tolerate anyone who says more "Console Ids" << THESE WILL BE POSTED WHENEVER PEOPLE FEEL LIKE IT.

People can also have a moan and complain here about what they dont like or changes that could be made to the site. every bit of feedback goes a long way. We need to start looking to the future of gaming and what more is to come. I believe we should move away from the old generation consoles and focus on the new generation.

I have previously asked for opinions and feedback but nobody got involved. Hopefully this time will be different.

Happy gaming from the ConsoleCrunch Family :)
    Should stick to both console bro tbh if it wasn't for the ps3 what would everyone know now if it wasn't for ps3
    Ps3 took the modding community along way

• MRUK (Grunp)

Should stick to both console bro tbh if it wasn't for the ps3 what would everyone know now if it wasn't for ps3
    Ps3 took the modding community along way
    yea the pa3 did it took off a hell of a lot. Now the ps3 is dead. PS4 and Xbox one plus one x look promising as well

• 1DexmodderxD

yea the pa3 did it took off a hell of a lot. Now the ps3 is dead. PS4 and Xbox one plus one x look promising as well
    Me I sold my ps4 stuck to my ps3 I prefer ps3 for some reason

• MRUK (Grunp)

Me I sold my ps4 stuck to my ps3 I prefer ps3 for some reason
    Lol for staters to play online is free on ps3. Though the PS4 you have to pay. I prefer new gen over old

• 1DexmodderxD

Lol for staters to play online is free on ps3. Though the PS4 you have to pay. I prefer new gen over old
    That's true I sold my ps4 cause it kept recording