Tutorial How To Behave If A Console ID Gets Banned

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by iLeon, Aug 26, 2015.

1. iLeon

iLeon Ancient is awesome af Former Staff Registered

Dear Users,

Today I want to tell you how you guys behave when a Console ID gets banned!

- Dont ask for A Console ID in the Shoutbox or other Members for a donation.

- If you are on a Console ID Thread that has been posted dont say that the Console ID is banned without testing it!

- If you are on a Console ID Thread that has been posted and the Console ID is banned please write a text for us Moderator´s to know that the CID is banned and we can confirm that the CID has been banned!

If you have any issue/problem´s you can also Message the Console ID Moderator´s or the Normal Moderator´s.

Thanks for your attention we hope that you enjoy your Visit!

-Lukas

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
  2. kjpteevan2005

kjpteevan2005 Noob Registered

3. iLeon

iLeon Ancient is awesome af Former Staff Registered

Its my Job to help you guys out so yeah thanks for the Feedback :D

4. rickymartinez

rickymartinez Noob Registered

5. vlTmz

vlTmz Rookie Registered

Dear Users,

Today I want to tell you how you guys behave when a Console ID gets banned!

- Dont ask for A Console ID in the Shoutbox or other Members for a donation.

- If you are on a Console ID Thread that has been posted dont say that the Console ID is banned without testing it!

- If you are on a Console ID Thread that has been posted and the Console ID is banned please write a text for us Moderator´s to know that the CID is banned and we can confirm that the CID has been banned!

If you have any issue/problem´s you can also Message the Console ID Moderator´s or the Normal Moderator´s.

Thanks for your attention we hope that you enjoy your Visit!

-Lukas