Welcome to ConsoleCrunch!

Yo, yall. If you didn't update to the latest iOS 14.4, you can jailbreak your device!

Non US Users: If any of these sites do not work for you, use a vpn! it works!

First off, you need to backup your device. Always, always, ALWAYS backup your device before doing anything jailbreaky.

You want to have iTunes installed, as well as iCloud installed on your PC.

Navigate over to altstore and download the altserver.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

After everything is installed, sign into your apple id. (AltStore is safe, so dont worry about anything risky, dont take my word for it though, research the name)

Plug your phone into your computer, and click on altserver. In the bottom corner where apps are running in the background, you should see a lil diamond. Click that, and itll say "install altstore >" with your devices name listed. Do that.

It'll ask you for your apple id info once again, go ahead and enter it in. Now, on your phone, make sure you have unlocked it (with the passcode) and pressed "trust" for this computer.

AltStore should now be installed on your iPhone/iPad.

On your phone, head over to settings > general > device management. Press trust this user.

Next, head over to
(click the link) on your iOS device. Click download for the latest version.

When its finished downloading, go ahead and open it and press the lil share button. Click on altstore and it should take you into that. Sign in once again with your apple id info (Make sure you keep your device plugged in and altserver running during this)

and then it will install unc0vers app.

After that, you are safe to remove your device from being plugged into your PC. You then open the unc0ver app, and press jailbreak. Note: it may fail a couple of times at first, but thats normal. It might even say it worked, but not reboot, or do a hard reboot.

You will know that it worked when you have Cydia and Substitute installed.

If you power your device off and back on, you will have to go back into the unc0ver app and re jailbreak. Please note, altstore will expire if you dont refresh them every 7 days. The way to avoid this annoyance is to download the ReProvision app from Cydia (google the source)

and it will automatically refresh those apps, allowing you to be pretty much untethered. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
Доброго времени суток

Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта
- он не будет противоречить тематике?

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту 5547645@gmail.com

Есть кто из модераторов?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Доброго времени суток

Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту shinaminsk2015@gmail.com

Доброго времени суток

Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту shinaminsk2015@gmail.com

Не могу ответить в существующую тему, что делать ??
Может я не правильно пишу?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.

Как поменять пароль?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.

Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.

Как поменять пароль?
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.

Can someone help how to answer a new topic ??
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

Прошу подсказать, как ответить в существующую тему?
Может я не правильно пишу?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.