Welcome to ConsoleCrunch!

Request (MAYBE) A good IDEA ?!?!? MODDERS READ PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HassanModz

Noob II
Registered
Hey Every1 I just got an awesome idea that if possible brings us a solution for our CID problem.. Can some1 make a tool that gives IDS just for Members that are Verificated from the moderators by simple question or something and block some connections between ps3 and sony servers or delete history files and disables cfw syscalls automaticly ?so for the modders who are reading this would that be possible i know every1 got his private life with family and such things but it dont have to be finished in 1 or 2 days so this is my question thx for reading and sorry for my bad english Peace

Last edited:

monkeyhaze77

PREMIUM-MOFO!!! #~#~#
Registered
theres a cid generator but its only for premium users and the staff would not be happy if i share the download because thats LEAKING and nobody loves LEAKERS but if you want it purchase premium and look in the tools section BTW i got a few working cids from that tool :)

ImReeceify™

Former Staff
Registered
We can always go back to using the CC tool. :|

Also I moved you thread over to General Discussion! :)

Last edited:

ConsoleCrunch

Console Crunch Bot
ConsoleCrunch Bot
Hello @HassanModz,

This is an automated reply. This thread has been closed due to it being 14 days since the last post. If you need your thread reopened, please contact an Admin to request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.