PS3 PS3 HOW TO INSTALL HAN TOOLBOX AND FREE GAMES WITHOUT INSTALLING HAN (4.82 cfw users only)

Discussion in 'Sony' started by ForceBeLxgend, Nov 14, 2018.

1. ForceBeLxgend

ForceBeLxgend Noob III Registered

Hey guys, i'm posting this for all the newbies that want to learn how to get han on 4.82 rebug cfw cex or dex well this is just how to get free games and the han toolbox itself ok let's get into this

Go to this link if you want to get Han Toolbox:
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

go to this link if you want the game store pkg file:
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

once you install the one you want, drag it over to the root of your usb (must be formatted to FAT32) then go ahead and eject it from your pc/laptop then plug it into the ps3 the right most port and for the fats plug into the port nearest to the power button once you have done that go to package manager, install package files, standard
    then install the one you picked, after that, if you installed the second download link, you have to go onto the TCSX project, then go to Auto Update and install it once done that reboot your system.

thanks for reading hope this tutorial helped y'all on cfw!!!

Credits:Me, TravModding, MRUK

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Drakenxx1, TravModding™ and MRUK like this.
  2. TravModding™

TravModding™ Former Staff Former Staff Console ID Poster Registered

3. Mr__Shadow

Mr__Shadow Noob Registered

4. Dexxy

Dexxy Mod Staff Member Moderator

Hello guest, Please Register or login to view links or Console ID's

Hey guys, i'm posting this for all the newbies that want to learn how to get han on 4.82 rebug cfw cex or dex well this is just how to get free games and the han toolbox itself ok let's get into this

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

once you install the one you want, drag it over to the root of your usb (must be formatted to FAT32) then go ahead and eject it from your pc/laptop then plug it into the ps3 the right most port and for the fats plug into the port nearest to the power button once you have done that go to package manager, install package files, standard
    then install the one you picked, after that, if you installed the second download link, you have to go onto the TCSX project, then go to Auto Update and install it once done that reboot your system.

good post

• Drakenxx1

Drakenxx1 Noob II Registered

miceee

• qwackyqwacker

qwackyqwacker Noob I Registered

• hateradom

hateradom Noob I Registered

• Gaeeeeeeeboiiiiiiiiiii

Gaeeeeeeeboiiiiiiiiiii Noob Registered

Noic

e

• Danny6

Danny6 Noob Registered

• JTdanoob

JTdanoob Noob Registered

• ek.mede

ek.mede Noob Registered

sh1t

• jajajanoname7

jajajanoname7 Rookie Registered