Release PS3 Manager 3.3

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3' started by S atan, Aug 22, 2014.

1. S atan

S atan Guest

It's here. The final major update for my PS3 Manager!

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Changelog:

IP Storage increased to 10.
    CID Storage increased to 10.

Updated the GUI:
    1. TMAPI Manager is no longer on a drop down menu, and now in its own groupbox.

2. Added new section for Settings, adding some personalization to the program, making it more user friendly.

3. Upon connection, the title of the form will display the IP it is connected too.

4. Upon clicking "Clear IP Memory" it prompts you if you really want to do this, and explains what it does. This is so if you accidentally press the button, you can click no.

5. Upon clicking "Clear CID Memory" it prompts you if you really want to do this, and explains what it does. This is so if you accidentally press the button, you can click no.

6. Form resized to be a smaller window.

7. Button Color - A user setting to change the buttons of the form. Pointless nevertheless, however, it adds a bit of user choice to the tool.

8. Update Finder - You can now search for game updates via the tool. All you have to do is enter your games region code, and then it will bring you to a page that has the latest update download for your game! I released this as a tool by itself which you can find here: http://consolecrunch.org/index.php?threads/satans-update-finder.8636/

9. CID Protection - Originally, i was going to have a lock on it, where you'd have to set a password to access your CID storage, but what i did was i limited the access to the CID section until you connect to your PS3. I did this because it's easy for you to forget you're on teamviewer or something and they could come across your CID storage within the tool. So, this kinda acts as a verification system, lmao.

What's next to be added?!

Currently, nothing. This may actually be the very last update. (probably not.)

I work on this tool randomly, when im in the mood. So I may never come back to the project, or i may.

If CCAPI gets updated, and adds more to do, you will most likely see an update. Untill then, enjoy everything my tool has to offer.

Known problems/Bugs

When clearing CID/IP memory, the combobox becomes broken. Causing the tool to error. Just close the tool and start it again, I'll look into the issue later.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wc2o1dw42k8bhnv/PS3+Manager+3.3.rar

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...723e3b410a20e0863ffbd2ec/analysis/1408725734/

2. xFLAMeHD_

xFLAMeHD_ Guest

Thank you Satan, useful. :)

Kaique silva and PlacidModzz like this.
  3. Robbenarjen

Robbenarjen Noob Registered

work this on cex ?

Kaique silva likes this.
  4. Chury89

Chury89 Chicken Staff Member Super Administrator Registered

yes, aslong you have CCAPI installed

5. BATMANx863

BATMANx863 Noob III Registered

Thank you I really liked you 3.2 console manager.

6. Above

Above Major Registered

7. Glasweg1an

Glasweg1an Noob II Registered

I've never seen your tool before as I`m a big bit nooby, but its very interesting. Excellent work and Thanks.

8. ScaRzModZ

ScaRzModZ Active Member Active Member Registered

9. mwellax102

mwellax102 Noob Registered

hi there can i use this new console manager on rogero cex 4.60 ?????????????

Kaique silva likes this.
  10. xRareCandy

xRareCandy Noob Registered

Yeah there should be no problem :) But for it to work, you need to have CCApi (by Enstone) installed for it to connect :p If you don't have it installed, I can link you to the official website where you can get it. :p If you need any help, feel free to ask :D

11. MoanForMoDz

MoanForMoDz Tranny Registered

this dont work cant even set my cid wtffff

12. motoX

motoX Trav's Hoe Active Member Registered

If CCAPI gets updated, and adds more to do, you will most likely see an update. Untill then, enjoy everything my tool has to offer.

lawlfgt

13. Fernando martins

Fernando martins Rookie III Registered

14. Fernando martins

15. Fernando martins

16. Kaique silva

Kaique silva Noob I Registered

17. andre1903

andre1903 Noob II Registered