Request Your Opinion Counts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MRUK, Mar 29, 2018.

1. MRUK

MRUK Professional Moderator Active Member Registered

Soo whats up everyone. Hope your all doing well.
    Today I would like to ask everyone For there opinions on what they would like to see more of on here. Like maybe new sections in the forum, I will not tolerate anyone who says more "Console Ids" << THESE WILL BE POSTED WHENEVER PEOPLE FEEL LIKE IT.

People can also have a moan and complain here about what they dont like or changes that could be made to the site. every bit of feedback goes a long way. We need to start looking to the future of gaming and what more is to come. I believe we should move away from the old generation consoles and focus on the new generation.

I have previously asked for opinions and feedback but nobody got involved. Hopefully this time will be different.

Happy gaming from the ConsoleCrunch Family :)

Why u mad, motoX and 21Savage like this.
  2. 21Savage

21Savage Rookie Registered

Something for easter would be nice ain't got an idea, maybe someone can figure it out :)

3. 1DexmodderxD

1DexmodderxD Noob III Registered

Hello guest, Please Register or login to view links or Console ID's

Today I would like to ask everyone For there opinions on what they would like to see more of on here. Like maybe new sections in the forum, I will not tolerate anyone who says more "Console Ids" << THESE WILL BE POSTED WHENEVER PEOPLE FEEL LIKE IT.

People can also have a moan and complain here about what they dont like or changes that could be made to the site. every bit of feedback goes a long way. We need to start looking to the future of gaming and what more is to come. I believe we should move away from the old generation consoles and focus on the new generation.

I have previously asked for opinions and feedback but nobody got involved. Hopefully this time will be different.

Should stick to both console bro tbh if it wasn't for the ps3 what would everyone know now if it wasn't for ps3
    Ps3 took the modding community along way

• MRUK

Should stick to both console bro tbh if it wasn't for the ps3 what would everyone know now if it wasn't for ps3
    Ps3 took the modding community along way
    yea the pa3 did it took off a hell of a lot. Now the ps3 is dead. PS4 and Xbox one plus one x look promising as well

• 1DexmodderxD

yea the pa3 did it took off a hell of a lot. Now the ps3 is dead. PS4 and Xbox one plus one x look promising as well
    Me I sold my ps4 stuck to my ps3 I prefer ps3 for some reason

• MRUK

Me I sold my ps4 stuck to my ps3 I prefer ps3 for some reason
    Lol for staters to play online is free on ps3. Though the PS4 you have to pay. I prefer new gen over old

• 1DexmodderxD

Lol for staters to play online is free on ps3. Though the PS4 you have to pay. I prefer new gen over old
    That's true I sold my ps4 cause it kept recording

• motoX

motoX Trav's Hoe Active Member Registered

consolecrunch sounds like a pc master race website...but the ps4 is owned now so i say go hard on the ps4 mods and keep a pc section for elitist douchebags like me :)

also [​IMG]

MRUK likes this.
  • MRUK

consolecrunch sounds like a pc master race website...but the ps4 is owned now so i say go hard on the ps4 mods and keep a pc section for elitist douchebags like me :)

also [​IMG]
    To be friends that sounds like a plan bro. Though still waiting for a PS4 Jailbreak to be setting stone. I don’t think there are many mods currently on the PS4

motoX likes this.
  • motoX

To be friends that sounds like a plan bro. Though still waiting for a PS4 Jailbreak to be setting stone. I don’t think there are many mods currently on the PS4

ohhhhh...i was under the impression it was fully shit on....guess i can go back to roasting console....people.....yEET

• MRUK

haha you probably could bro, hopefully something happens soon

motoX likes this.
  • YoubeenRS

YoubeenRS Noob I Registered

I'm new here, in fact I just registered, and I'm here for PS3 games. I would like to see more PS3 games added... but the problem for me now is that I can't find them lol sorry I'm new, is there a place in the forum where all the available games are put and organized together or I should always hit "Search"?

• motoX

usually, tracker sites is what need...im guessing that doesnt hhelp though...

most games you can torrent fairly easy, same as music and music...the problem is for new people is they dont understand the whole process or their free copy of Norton flags a virus and they freak out and give up. long story short...

install this

then this ---DONT update it-!!!-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

now go here and search the game you want PS3 GAMES ARE CALLED PSX for some reason

youre gonna have a tough time finding games being seeded though, but, this is how you aquire free digital content...its a shithole of virus not virus and pure cancer...but youll figure it out

happy trails and im not responsible for shit lol

• YoubeenRS

YoubeenRS Noob I Registered

usually, tracker sites is what need...im guessing that doesnt hhelp though...
    most games you can torrent fairly easy, same as music and music...the problem is for new people is they dont understand the whole process or their free copy of Norton flags a virus and they freak out and give up. long story short...
    youre gonna have a tough time finding games being seeded though, but, this is how you aquire free digital content...its a shithole of virus not virus and pure cancer...but youll figure it out

happy trails and im not responsible for shit lol
    Thanks for the reply :wave: Yeah I know about this as I have Utorrent and I downloaded things from thepiratebay as long as I remember, but the problem is that I only found what I was looking for here which is "MGSV TPP + All DLCs", I didn't find all DLCs nowhere even in PSN stuff + I'm new to hacking PS3 games as i'm trying to do it right now for the 1st time with PS3xploit. So yeah I found the dlcs here and I registered and asked about the other games around here hopping to be as perfect and complete as MGSV TPP was. Anyway thank you again I appreciate it.

• Why u mad

Why u mad Noob I Registered

Maybe a teaching kind of forum to show those who don't know how to get their own cids, so maybe they would hopefully share those with the rest .... provide different tools and apps that could assist new modder things like that